Earth has come under attack from extraterrestrial lifeforms! Mars may attack our civilization with a devastating invasion, or the aliens that live far beneath our oceans may enact a plan to flood the entire world. You may discover that your neighbors have been secretly replaced by alien copies, or that Earth is ruled by an Illuminati society of reptilian aliens. You may even do battle with massive alien ants that seek to transform the world into a colony.
Countless adventures await in the five scenarios included in Alien Invasion, the third book in The End of the World line. Orginally designed by Álvaro Loman and José M. Rey, this roleplaying game features an elegant, narrative ruleset that keeps the focus on the story. What's more, this book offers you the unique chance to play as yourself in the midst of the apocalypse, fighting for survival in your own hometown. A unique scenario structure makes Alien Invasion perfect for playing a single session or a far-reaching campaign. Make first contact and prepare for an alien invasion!
- The third book in The End of the World roleplaying game line
- Five unique scenarios portray five different types of extraterrestrial attack
- A elegant rule set keeps the focus on the narrative during gameplay
- Scenarios are split between apocalypse and post-apocalypse, offering a variety of game lengths
- Introduces rules for piloting vehicles of all types