Create characters, explore the setting, and learn how to play - or just have a handy second set of rules at the gaming table - with this inexpensive player’s alternative to the The Strange corebook. It’s perfect for getting a taste of the game, having an extra rules and setting reference on hand at the gaming table, or for game masters to hand to new players. The Player’s Guide is a fantastic, ready resource for anyone playing The Strange, and a wonderful introduction and teaching tool for the game. And it’s an amazing price for a 96-page book!
The The Strange Player’s Guide packs a lot into a 96-page package:
- An overview of the game setting: the Strange, the key recursions of Ardeyn and Ruk, and the factions on Earth that know how to access them
- The basic rules to play The Strange
- Six pregenerated characters ready for play
- Everything needed to create characters in a step-by-step process
- A huge variety of options that allow players to create the characters they desire