2017 Gold Ennie for Best Family Game
Someone stole my kid brother’s bike…
Someone sabotaged the pep rally…
Someone destroyed the Homecoming queen’s reputation…
The world is full of mysteries. It’s up to your group of intrepid teen sleuths to solve them. In Bubblegumshoe, players step into the shoes of high-schoolers solving mysteries in a modern American small town. Discover clues, solve problems, and throw down with enemies in this streamlined RPG based on the GUMSHOE system.
In this stand-alone game, you’ll find:
- Rules to create your Sleuth’s web of relationships and make the most of GUMSHOE’s resource-management
- A simple setting system designed for large scale town creation all the way down to scene locations, plus extensive information on Drewsbury, a ready-to-go setting
- A variety of short mystery starters, including a full introductory mystery: Hey! That’s My Bike!
- Extensive support to help GMs create their own mysteries using pre-established characters and settings
- Rules for social Throwdowns as well as physical altercations to reflect the drama of high school noir
- A slimmed-down list of investigative abilities vs GUMSHOE’s default to make for faster decision making
Bubblegumshoe. The secrets will out.