The land you live in has been at war for as long as any of you have been alive.
The Queen has decided to undertake a long and perilous journey to broker an alliance with a distant power.
The Queen has chosen you, and only you, to be her retinue, and accompany her on this journey.
She chose you because she knows that you love her.
A tale of love.
A land in peril.
For the Queen is a card-based story-building game that you and up to five other players can begin playing in minutes. Choose your queen from among fourteen gorgeously varied illustrations—or start from scratch—and use the prompt cards to collaboratively tell a story of love, betrayal, doubt, and devotion.
In this game, you’ll find:
- Clear instructions to start any group playing in minutes.
- 14 beautifully rendered queens by a diverse group of artists to inspire your stories.
- 46 prompt cards that will help you develop your world, your characters, and their relationships to each other and the Queen.
- An X-Card to remove content you don’t want in the game.
- Tragedy, heartbreak, betrayal, love, doubt, and unwavering dedication.
The queen is under attack. Will you defend her?
For the Queen!
Number of players: 2-6
Age of players: 13+
Length: 30-120 minutes