June 6, 1944 :The scattered units of the 82nd and 101st Airborne have taken position in the most famous village in Normandy to have been liberated by American paratroopers. Relive this battle, which John Steele was able to watch from the tall spire of the Saint-Mère-Église church, suspended from his parachute, feet dangling in the air. From the Drop Zones to the resistance at La Fière manor, lead your paratroopers to victory!
Heroes of Normandie: Sainte-Mere Eglise includes:
- New special abilities: Charge, Urban Combatant, Demolition, Inspiration, Munitions Transport
- New components: Camo, Cricket Lane, Gliders, Hawkins Mines, Knives
- New character traits: Dropped (for paratroopers!), Sprinter, Walking Fire
- 6 terrain tiles, including the church and its bell tower and La Fière manor
- Rules for night combats, street lamps, sleeping units, dominant position and large buildings, gliders, etc.
- Advanced rules for buildings destruction
- 6 scenarios campaign
This is an expansion to Heroes of Normandie. The base game is required to play.