The Ninth World is unlike any other fantasy setting: weird, imaginative, dangerous, and often a bit creepy. The creatures of Numenera are no different—and the Ninth World Bestiary 2 gives you over 160 new ones to populate your campaign. Creatures undreamt of by even the most experienced pursuer of the numenera: the huge, burrowing mimus; the six-mouthed jreet; the mirror-faced cyclic raider; and many, many more.
This book includes:
- Over 160 new creatures to populate your campaign.
- An extensive index of all creatures from products across the Numenera game line.
- Random encounter tables for creatures from this book, the Ninth World Bestiary, and the Numenera corebook.
- Random tables to generate new creatures on the fly.
- Useful insights on the behaviors, beliefs, and relationships of Ninth World creatures.