You and your wicked companions have spent the day pillaging the countryside and "dealing" with meddlesome adventurers. It's about time you kicked back with a pint at the evil equivalent of The Red Dragon Inn — The Black Dragon Depths, a nefarious tavern hidden deep in the catacombs below Greyport. No more heroes this time. Now you get to play as the bad guys!
The Red Dragon Inn 6: Villains is a standalone expansion to The Red Dragon Inn series of games. In this game, you and up to three of your friends play as evil villains celebrating the defeat of your archenemies at a wild fantasy party. You gamble, brawl, and drink the night away as you compete to be the last villain standing at the end of the night.
• Dungeon Events: The new Dungeon Event Deck adds zany new events that’ll be sure to spice up your time at the tavern, or kill you all trying!
• Boss Battle: Choose a villain, ramp up their power level with Boss cards, then play in this ruthless all-versus-one mode!
• Team Games: In addition to Boss Battle, this game includes rules for other team variants, including Two-Headed Dragon and Leaders and Lackeys.
• Daareka the Mindbreaker - Daareka earned her title by breaking the minds of “lesser creatures” – her term for “everyone other than me”. She insists that you are having a good time, even though you’ve been buying all of her drinks and haven’t won a hand of cards yet. And anyway, it was your idea to come down to the tavern tonight… wasn’t it?
• Baron von Vlazlo - Vlazlo is an ancient vampire – a super-strong sanguinary shapeshifter. However, he also has a quick wit and jovial nature which make him the enthralling unlife of the party! Avoid his amiable charm, or you could find yourself down a pint or two!
• Amundyr the Cursed - Amundyr’s mummifying curse of undeath came from a desperate – but successful – effort to defend the ancient world from an endless stream of demons and dragons. These days, she takes on the far more mundane task of defending her tomb’s treasures from an endless stream of pesky adventurers.
• Torglesnarf Duncleton, First of His Name - The self-proclaimed “King of All Goblins”, Torglesnarf has reigned over his relatively minor brood-clan with the ironclad fists of the minions he pays liberally to make sure that nobody else more qualified takes his throne.
- 4 new character decks
- Special Boss Battle cards for each character
- Vlazlo’s form decks
- Oversize Dungeon Event deck,
- Fortitude and Alcohol Content markers,
- Gold pieces and other tokens
Includes player mats and deck dividers that are compatible with The Red Dragon Inn 5: The Character Trove!
Number of Players: 2-4
Playing Time: 30-60 Minutes
Ages: 13 and Up