The Seas of Vodari is a 268-page book that provides fifth edition material for both gamemasters and players to enjoy a single adventure or an entire campaign full of swashbuckling action and magical adventure.
In the book you’ll find:
- Vodari’s history, its pantheon of sixteen gods, and details of everyday life.
- A tour of the world of Vodari from the pirate islands of the south to the kingdom of the frost giants in the north. This gazetteer focuses on power groups, allies and adversaries, key locations, city maps, and adventure ideas for dozens of islands.
- Racial stats to create Cursed Soul, Sea Dwarf, Siren (Seasinger and Wavedancer), Minotaur, and Voda PCs and details for the place of all the people of Vodari.
- The gunslinger class with four subclasses (Arcane Gunmaster, Musketeer, Pistolero, and Sniper)
- Fourteen new subclasses for the core rules classes, backgrounds, substitute bonds, and feats.
- Swashbuckling and seafaring equipment, including flintlock firearms, musical instruments, adventuring gear, trade goods, and trinkets.
- 12 ship templates, ship modifications, cannons, and example ships with crews to launch onto the seas of your campaign.
- Interesting and powerful aquatic and seafaring themed magic items and spells.
- Rules for running duels, the Code of the Sea, random tables to fill out your world, and more.
- 45 stat blocks providing monsters, beasts, and nonplayer characters designed to fit a seafaring world.
- The Island with No Name starter adventure that takes players on a treasure hunt to a mysterious island